Do you have any questions about booking with us? Just search below and you should be able to find your answer. If you can’t find what you’re looking for then please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected], or on the Reservations & Enquiries number at the top of the page. Our team will reach you with an answer to your question as soon as possible.

Artisan Homes are a team of professionals who have been providing quality holiday experiences since 2009. The business started as an in-house promotion of the Artisan Resort at Cape Greco, was embraced by neighbours who became clients, and developed into an ever-growing portfolio of boutique properties.

During working hours, 8.30am – 5pm (GMT+2), you can reach our Reservations and Enquiries team on +357 22 451056

Outside of working hours on +357 96 106828

To reach a member of our Management team, please call +357 99 660041

We charge per villa. Further beds can be requested at additional cost if required. The management reserve the right to vacate guests who accommodate more than the maximum number of people advised for that villa.

Our rates are in the Euro and include VAT, all taxes, and utility consumption, subject to our environmentally friendly fair usage policy.

The dates are completely flexible, subject to availability.

We guarantee a late checkout if the property is booked for an additional day. Should you not book for an additional day and wish to extend your departure, you can contact us and, subject to availability and at a small fee, we may be able to extend your checkout.


We recommend that an additional day is booked with us so that the property will be completely ready upon arrival. We may allow luggage and other belongings to be dropped off at the property before your designated arrival time, however, we cannot accept any form of liability for those belongings.

All our villas are set within a residential environment where everyone is seeking peaceful enjoyment of the property. We ask our guests to respect and to contribute towards this. Should you wish to host an event or celebration, please contact us prior to your stay to allow us to authorise or advise otherwise.

The property should be left clean and tidy, with garbage removed and breakages reported as soon as they occur. The Management reserves the right to retain an amount up to the limit of the security deposit towards rectifying the property.

Upon full settlement, we will send an email confirming your booking and full directions to the property, together with the four-digit code to the key safe containing the key and WiFi password. We can also arrange for a taxi transfer if required. Please remember to print a copy of these instructions as your internet access may be limited or expensive en-route.

There is usually a key safe at front entrance of your property containing the key. To access the safe, kindly use the four-digit code, which will be in the confirmation email sent to you upon full settlement. Please print these instructions ahead of your trip.

The code is included in your confirmation email, received upon full settlement.

To book your villa, please either call the Reservations & Enquiries number at the top of the page or browse to the property of your choice in the Our Villas section of this website and select Book Now to check availability and proceed with booking.

We expect 25% of the full amount cleared in our account for the property to be reserved. The remaining 75% of the full amount paid 60 days from the date of arrival in order to confirm the booking.

If you are booking with 8 weeks of your arrival date, we will expect full settlement at the time of booking, as stated in our Terms and Conditions.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and direct transfers. We do not accept cash on site.

Cancellation 2 months before the agreed arrival date, 90% of the total booking amount is refunded.
Cancellation 1 month before the agreed arrival date, 50% of the total booking amount is refunded.
Cancellation less than 30 days before the arrival date, 20% of the total booking amount is refunded.